12/13/09

Johnson here

We're always a family =P.

Our bond is much more stronger than we can imagine, yea?
Well, i think it is.

Ahh.. Laughing talking crap in Drawing class,
Every1 is like poking each other..
Screwing up stuffs and ended up funny.

This big big family will always stay in my heart, how bout u guys? =).
Its destiny eh, how we ended up in the same class, and every1 is taking care of each other, looking at each other's back.

Everything is about "We" eh? haha..damn syiok, our laughters filled the campus, our crap flooded the building. nice.

So dont bump into each other and give a "o0o", why? Give both "o0o" "o0o". crapping lagi.
haha..all the best my friends, all the best.

More than 7 months we've been together, we had breakfast, lunch, dinner together even.
Maybe in a few months or years time, memories of us flashes through and i go "Ahhh~ those were the days.." haha..
I gave u a punch in the stomach and then u return me with a smile, U slapped my ass hard enough and I poke ur asshole, omg.
Well to me, thats more than friendship. =).
CD0905-2, branded.

Over and out. Love ya, dont ya ever 4get bout me. or else,
im gonna crap all over u. 016-8688738.

You're OWNED!

Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment