9/3/09

The Hangover

Yes, the holiday's coming to an end.

Boo.


Okay, the results were out today,
so for those of you who haven't got it,
please do so, or ask someone to check for you.


As for changes in lessons, here's one that I heard from Shaz.

LCS 2 (Language & Communication Skills 2)
will be once again separated to E1 and E2,
but it's separated in a different manner.


Those whose names begins from A-M = E1

Those whose names begins from N-Z = E2


Double-Boo.

I am not entirely sure of this yet,
but I will be calling the SRA department to confirm if this is true.




And one more thing!

Rumor has it that the 1st Monday of the semester will be a holiday since
Selangor is having a holiday on that day.
I will once again check with the SRA department on this matter,
but please feel free to contact TOA just in case I forgotten,
and post a notice of it on the class blog.


Cheers to the new semester, people.
Let's all do our best.

Gambate.

No comments:

Post a Comment