7/4/09

Layers, V-Folds and other wonders

Good day to you all.
Leon here.

Being the genius that I am,
I have hacked into someone's account
to bring you valuable information.

><''


For those of you that would like a reliable website
that shows step-by step instructions to make
the 4 different pop-ups by William,
here you go.

Click me,
for I am useful.
Rawr.


For those of you who still have no clue as to what needs to be done,
here's a brief explanation.

Basically, we need to do 5 different types of pop-ups.

Since we have done the 'house' type last 2 weeks ago,
and William gave us a print-out of the Pulley type,
we only need to find 3 more
from a website or a book or etc.

Among them is the Layer type,
and the V-fold type.

For me,
I did the frog-mouth type as shown on the website
as my 5th type.
I'm not sure if it's categorized under V-folds,
but nevermind.

And for those of you who
think the pop-ups on the website
are too complex,
don't fret.

You only need to find the basic ones,
like these:

-Layer
-Valentines Day Heart (A V-fold type)


I hope that this helped y'all.

Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. Annonymous reporting. Don't have a blogspot account. Lazy to make one.

    Found an interesting link. A few should know about this book.
    Remember Paper Engineering and Pop Ups for dummies? There's a dloadable e-book for it.
    Pop-ups are on page 79 (Chapter 6) onwards.

    Replace punctuations and delete spaces where necessary. ;P

    www dot katzforums dot com slash showthread dot php ? t=366981

    ReplyDelete